Health, Safety and Environmental Statement
Objective - Beallich Limited aims to achieve a high regard for safety, health and the environment (HS&E) throughout its operations, in order to:
- provide a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly work place, and
- reduce the risk of and prevent injury, death, ill health and damage to the environment.
Methodology – We will:
- Comply with legislation
- Apply industry good practice
- Carry out risk assessments
- Train and induct instructors
- Inform and train participants
- Communicate with instructors, participants and the general public
- Review near-miss/incident reports and company procedures and update procedures as necessary.
Responsibilities – It is the responsibility of the Board of Directors that this statement and company procedures are applied. They will provide sufficient resources and support to ensure this is adhered to.
It is the responsibility of instructors and other employees to comply with company procedures, to ask if they are unsure as to how to deal with a HS&E issue, raise HS&E concerns and be pro-active in improving their and the company’s HS&E performance.
It is the responsibility of participants to obey direct instructions, raise HS&E concerns and to ask if they are unsure of what to do or feel uncomfortable.
Patrick Harrison – Director
Abby Harrison – Director
22nd June, 2006
As we like working under 18’s we are licensed by AALS to take unaccompanied under 18s mountaineering (L6058/R1517 AALS Tel no. 029 2075 5757). We apply the ideology of AALS to all our operations.
In a previous life Patrick was a Health, Safety and Environmental protection Director and applies his experience to the running of beallich.
“I constantly sing your praises, Abby, about the yoga classes and the exceptionally comfortable and aesthetically pleasing surroundings. I feel you achieve a really beautiful experience for me. ”
Elspeth Bryden, yoga client