We are happy to accept sterling (£), US dollars ($) and Euros.
Sterling – cash, cheque, electronic bank credit, credit and debit cards accepted
US Dollars - cash, electronic bank credit, credit and debit cards accepted
Euros - cash, electronic bank credit, credit and debit cards accepted
Please contact us to agree payment method and details.
Terms and Conditions
(last updated 17th November 2008)
- beallich will provide suitably qualified instructors who will conduct themselves in a professional manner and take care of the participants in the group.
- beallich will provide appropriate group safety equipment.
- in the event beallich cancel a holiday/course for reasons within their control all monies paid by participants will be returned. Beallich will not be responsible for any other costs such as: transport, hotel etc.
- beallich will investigate all complaints and aim to resolve them in a fair manner.
- 50% of fee on booking. The booking will only be confirmed once beallich has confirmed this to the participant.
- The remainder is due 42 days prior to the commencement of the holiday/course. Beallich has the right to cancel the booking in the event this amount is not paid on time.
Changes & Cancellation
- Once the booking has been confirmed beallich will make best endeavours to change the booking if there is another suitable holiday/course available and reserve the right to charge a £30 administration fee.
- If you want to cancel a booking advise us - in writing by post, the day of receipt of the letter will be considered the date the cancellation date. If cancellation date is more than 42 days prior to the start of the holiday/course beallich has the right to retain the 50% fee already paid. If cancellation date is less than 42 days prior to the start of the holiday/course beallich has the right to retain all fees already paid.
- Participants must accept due to the nature of the activities undertaken there are inherent risks and accordingly accept these themselves.
- Beallich accepts no liability for death or injury to any participant on a holiday/course organised by beallich unless it is due to the proven negligence of a beallich employee or servant. Beallich accepts no liability for the loss of or damage to equipment, clothing etc.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Scottish Law. All disputes will be resolved under Scottish Law.
Patrick, Strasbourg, France